A3IP is developing intelligent data acquisition and monitoring systems, PEGASE –Instrumentation, the way to observe and monitor any structure.
Applications and activities:
– “PONT DE JAUGE”: strain gage, temperature, accelerometer measurements
– CASC: supervision of bridge cables
– FISSUROMETER: follow–up of crack propagation
– MOTORWAYS / RAILWAYS: civil engineering and metallic structure monitoring
– GPS: movement measurements by using a high–precision GPS
– POLLUTION: multiparameter measurements of urban pollution possibility to purchase generic development cards
– TRAINING: to know the PEGASE–Instrumentation
Key points of PEGASE systems: microsecond precision, control in real time of several PEGASE-Instrumentation housings, wireless sensor networks, energy efficient, can be deployed everywhere powered by a solar panel, web monitoring interface, available on PC, tablet and smartphone.
Benoît Mathonnet and Cyril Haenel, Electricians - Director and technical manager of A3IP.
A3IP develops data acquisition and measurement systems based mainly on the multi-purpose wireless data acquisition board PEGASE. A3IP is involved in projects with Public research laboratories: IFSTTAR, CEREMA; Engineering schools and universities: ESEO, Polytech Nantes, University of Nantes (for training applications); Infrastructure managers: COLAS, SNCF, DIR A, ADVITAM, EUROVIA, GEELECTRIQUE.
PEGASE - Instrumentation benefits from competences, expertise and feedback from:
- French Civil Engineering (IFSTTAR) in the lab and on site.
- Other Partners: CEREMA, Power-Lan, etc.